By stupid - 21/12/2010 15:21 - Ireland

Today, I walked to school in -5 degree weather, snow up to ankles, for an exam. The school had closed and warned all the parents, but mine didn't tell me, because it was "funnier". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 657
You deserved it 4 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha -5? wow you would not survive in Canada. It was -40°C a couple weeks ago

perdix 29

All the way up to your ankles? GASP! Maybe if you walked to school on your hands that would be impressive, but otherwise, you should omit that detail.

Comments

dude . here its half a meter snow and -18 degrees, and we still have to go to school. get over it

this is totally fake. all schools are out for winter break already. Haha!

Oh wow, snow up to the ANKLE? And how is human life even possible at -5°C? Honestly, I'm sitting in Moscow here. That's laughable.

Wow, really?! Try -20 degree weather, then I will be impressed

wow all of you are giving out about it only being -5 and ankle deep snow and comparing Ireland 2 Canada. 1 main difference between Canada an Ireland is that Canada is prepared for snow and used to it! people in Ireland aren't used to it at all and airports have been shutting down because we aren't used to it! so for him this is a VERY shitty day! im from Meath too btw :)

Get over yourself. I walk to school in -25 weather every day. Did I mention it also is half a metre of snow? -5 is almost like summer.

ulicksam 0

Snow all the way up to your ankles?!! How the hell did you trudge through all that?!! Your parents were right. It as funnier. Get a sense of humor. And you obviously deserve it because you're whiney.

Seriously? It was mildly cold and almost enough snow to make a snowball and the school got closed? That's funny indeed. And you described the whole encounter as if you had to walk through a meter of snow while it was minus 20 degrees outside...