By Lilragu97 - 26/07/2012 05:14 - United States - Exeter

Today, I walked into my upstairs bathroom to find my mom's new boyfriend eating soup, naked on the toilet. In shock, I stepped back and fell down a flight of stairs, backwards, and hit my head on wall, leaving a dent in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 359
You deserved it 2 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you knock? He could've spill hot soup on his penis! Jesus!

Well that was a series of unfortunate events.

Comments

Owww!!! :/ hope you feel better, and wow, that's.. a great sight!

Just imagine the shock when the mom sees the soup bowl in the bathroom, my word..

...Doesn't everyone eat naked in the bathroom?

Michael_92 20

And here I thought I was the only one!!!!

The difference between you and people with common sense is this: You're suprised people in bathrooms often are naked. People with common sense are suprised that you didn't knock before entering said bathtroom. YDI

matthew3 2

You're supposed to lock a door if you're in a bathroom, how was she supposed to know if it was unlocked?

Not all bathroom doors lock...Given its not really OPs fault, she may have not known of her mothers boyfriends presence in the house at the given time, and therefore didn't think to knock.

peve3 12

She said it was her upstairs bathroom, so I'm guessing she didn't because its hers.

tidbits5197 28

Have you ever thought that maybe OP wasn't in shock simply because he was in the nude, but also because he was eating while sitting on the toilet? Because I'd be shocked myself if I ever walked in on that.

Well eating naked on the toilet...now I think that I have heard everything!!

Michael_92 20

I seen a magic school bus at Walmart the other day. I mean that very literal. Okay now you have heard everything there is to hear.

what kind of soup, does it have corn in it?

Michael_92 20

That poor wall. It was just sitting there minding its own business then you just had to put a dent into its day.

skittlesmeep 4

Did he leave the door open? O.o!

KiiwiiRox 6

What the hell. First, you were supposed to knock cause hello? People are obviously going to be naked in there. 2nd, that's gross to eat while you're taking a shit. 3rd, you just smashed that walls day... 4th, I hope you're okay, but dang that was some bad luck there.

1. Maybe she wasn't aware of the boyfriends presence in the house? 2.Who said he was taking a shit? Some people sit naked on toilets just as a seat, or he was peeing girly style! 3. Hurhur. So funny. 4.I like how you greatly criticize OP then wish her well.

1. Maybe she wasn't aware of the boyfriends presence in the house? 2.Who said he was taking a shit? Some people sit naked on toilets just as a seat, or he was peeing girly style! 3. Hurhur. So funny. 4.I like how you greatly criticize OP then wish her well.

KiiwiiRox 6

1. She lives with her mum, unless she's really close to her that they see each others gigis then she doesn't have to knock 2. I've never seen anyone just want to sit on the toilet just to eat 3. Shut up, I know it was stupid 4. It's not criticizing, it's stating the obvious.

Easy guys. May I add my four points to compromise the disagreement? :) 1) Knocking's nice, but even I don't knock when I'm certain no one's in there. The few times I've been wrong though, luckily the door was locked, so no worries. Onus is on both current "user and visitor" to ensure no embarrassment occurs, I would think. :) 2) I typically don't eat on the throne, but Maybe he made some soup, realized he Really had to go and didn't want the soup to get cold so he chose to multi-task.....? Let's agree to disagree here, even though I don't want to eat while smelling a bowel movement, but hey, yes, could have been peeing ;) 3) It was a joke, this is definitely the place for stupid/smart/silly/dull wit, no? They can't all be winners. 4) Is always nice to hope someone's okay, even after jokingly poking at them a bit. We know Op didn't die from the experience, obviously, and seems fit enough to puke it up on FML, so I don't think it was too tasteless. There. Now, can we all be friends again? *Group hug? No? Okay....* ;) Cheers!

I really don't see how you assume her mother is home. OPs surprise indicates she didn't expect anyone to be home, let alone in the bathroom. Who said anything about their 'gigis'? You can just say naked by the way, I know its a big adult word but just give it a shot.

Trisha_aus 15

**** the comprise...let the battle begin!

Trisha_aus 15

Oh and just one point I wanted to add, it says "my bathroom" couldn't it be like one she always uses? I'm sure there are many others in the house but this might be "hers" so she wouldn't have had to knock..ok it wasn't a good point.. Anyways, continue

You don't go to the bathroom naked, just shower.