By scrotumscratcher - 25/07/2013 05:20 - United States - Wausau

Today, I walked into an elderly man's room in the hospital I work to give him his food. After he struggled to sit up, I noticed his hand move down towards his crotch. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "I have to do this to my scrotum because it gets sweaty and sticks to my leg." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 308
You deserved it 4 917

iamabamf tells us more.

iamabamf 17

After reading all of your comments, I'd just like to verify that I'm only 15. I've been working at the hospital for about two weeks now. I did help him sit up, with the help of another CNA. I certainly laughed it off, but I didn't actually think this was going to be posted! :)

Top comments

I guess you could say he had the... balls to say it!

Let me get this straight, you watched him struggling to sit up (without apparently helping him out) and then you got offended because he is having natural body issues? I don't think the hospital is the right place for you to work OP...

Comments

Sorry OP, but this is well-established fact: ALL balls sweat, and ALL balls itch.

graceinsheepwear 33

Umm. Appealing. Think I'll stay in tonight.

TheDrifter 23

No need to cancel your whole evening for them, a quick itch and they're good to go.

it's a hospital...you ought to see things even worse...deal with it

We need a 'deal with it' option for these kind of FML's. It is not that the OP did anything to deserve it, it is just a fact of life that in some jobs you will experience less than pleasant things. If you can't manage that, you might have chosen the wrong profession. So the real FML would be if you was forced into this profession. The patients life, on the other hand, sucks: "Today the nurse walked in on me in a perfectly non-creepy, but awkward, pose. I had to explain that I wasn't a pervert. FML"

I read that the OP was 15 years old. I know teenagers can volunteer in hospitals starting at 15 years of age but have to be at least 18 to work directly with patients. So OP how old are you really?

Let me get this straight, you watched him struggling to sit up (without apparently helping him out) and then you got offended because he is having natural body issues? I don't think the hospital is the right place for you to work OP...

I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like OP needs to grow a pair and move on. ;)

If OP grew a pair, maybe they'd know what it was like #69.

**** His Life more like it. also since when can't you use abbreviations such as FHL and tbqh on here?

skyeyez9 24

Makes me thankful being female and having our reproductive organs inside of us. And not hanging out and dangling everywhere. We don't have to deal with pervert gym coaches insisting on being in the shower, locker room or the ridicule from peers if it doesn't hang low enough, cut/uncut....etc and now, I learn they stick to your leg??? But kudos for being able to pee standing up!

Oh man. It must be GREAT bleeding out of our ****** every goddamn month. Then when you skip a month you have a mini heartattack. No thanks. Sometimes I wish I were a boy so I don't have to deal those issues.

I don't have this problem (Thank God for small favours) but I know a lot of girls with huge breasts that have that same problems with sweating underneath. Don't knock the balls. I don't think there are too many guys that don't still love theirs, sweat and all. ;P

skyeyez9 24

Some bc prevents periods if you can take them.

RedPillSucks 31

Enslaved. Don't knock the balls? Really? I hope this is not a frequent indulgence that requires such a prohibition ;-)

MerrikBarbarian 9

41- not all women can take bc. I suffer horribly with cramps so severe I can go into shock and end up at the er because the pain is worse than breaking a bone... But bc isn't an option for me. I've tried every kind and I either bleed non stop for months if it doesn't have estrogen... And if it does? It causes heart problems. Last time I tried I was told never to try anything with estrogen again as my heart became totally erratic and I nearly ended up having a heart attack. Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy to be a girl and all... But I would much rather have sweaty balls than a period any day.