By TooShort - 03/05/2009 14:06 - United States

Today, I walked into a restaurant with my parents to celebrate my Mom's birthday. They immediately got a kid's menu and crayons out for me. I'm 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 363
You deserved it 8 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 20 and I always grab the crayons on my own. I like coloring.

karls 0

Coloring and chicken fingers are the best. Not an FYL ;)

Comments

Enjoy it while it lasts. Coloring in those stupid menus is awesome. I used to write notes to the waitresses all the time. None of them ever called me back. Good times

Same here, except I actually dated one for about 4 months :P

agree with #3, i am 19 and i ask for crayons.

so what? grow up and realize that you're not as grown up as you think.

Don't hate. You know you're jealous that he got it and you didn't :)

karls 0

Coloring and chicken fingers are the best. Not an FYL ;)

i've had that happen, i know how you feel. but i also love crayons hahaha. #11 - i did the same thing!

Haha, I've had that happen so many times.

insane_chick 0

Dude what's wrong with you! you should be grateful you still get the child's menu and crayons! I always still my little brothers. Coloring is always fun. What else are you going to do when you wait for your food?

****! you sound ******* awesome, dont lose the drive (so i guess just keep life as ****** up as possible)! and start a band, youre interesting, people would really digg you..you ******' rock..mathematician/engineer scientist-you go girl!

I'm 23, and that still happens to me on occasion. When I was 18 it was when I was out to dinner with my boyfriends family for the first time. Many people still ask what high school I go to (I'm a senior at the university). Don't worry, this will decrease (some) as you get older.

beyotch 0

That still happens to me, I'm 18.