By FastTurtle9 - 24/05/2016 20:10 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I've tried literally every possible brand of antiperspirant deodorant available to me in my area. I went to the bathroom to discover I'd pitted out my favorite shirt. It's mild weather, I have done nothing active, and I'm not stressed. My body just loves to make me sweat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 677
You deserved it 1 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TabooSushi 24

Have a doctor check you for hyperhydrosis. Usually when nothing helps stop the sweat, it's a sign of a medical situation.

That can be a sign of something more. Maybe you should go to the doctor to get it checked out.

Comments

Well, other have already told you to get it checked by a doctor so i'll just tell you, you can make a good antiperspirant yourself with coconut oil, arrow root and baking soda, mix those three things up, make a stick with it and keep it in your fridge. I hade the same problem before, i tried many antiperspirant and i was still told i needed some every single day in school, i don't have that problem anymore now and coconut oil doesn't stain clothes so you don't have to worry about that either.

I have the same exact problem. I sweat for no reason. All I have to do is sit and my pits will sweat nonstop

melissad_25 4

Certain dri. You can get it at Wal Mart.

Try Certain-Dri. It's the best non-prescription anti-perspirant out there. You still have to use a deodorant because it only deals with perspiration and not odor.

A dermatologist will probably diagnose you with hyperhidrosis and can give you stuff to help!

Time to take him bra shopping if he had big enough man boobs.

I recommend going to see a doctor. This could be serious. Good luck, OP.

Try the spray on stuff. Degree has a good one. I had the same problem. Constantly had to buy new shirts but not anymore

I used to have that problem. I switched to a decoder without and antiperspirant and after a few weeks the problem went away. No pitting out my shirts since.