By FastTurtle9 - 24/05/2016 20:10 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I've tried literally every possible brand of antiperspirant deodorant available to me in my area. I went to the bathroom to discover I'd pitted out my favorite shirt. It's mild weather, I have done nothing active, and I'm not stressed. My body just loves to make me sweat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 677
You deserved it 1 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TabooSushi 24

Have a doctor check you for hyperhydrosis. Usually when nothing helps stop the sweat, it's a sign of a medical situation.

That can be a sign of something more. Maybe you should go to the doctor to get it checked out.

Comments

I hate to rain on your parade, but precipitation deodorant doesn't exist.

I think you mean prescription. As #24 said, precipitation deodorant does not exist.

oh yep typo sorry I didn't catch it thanks guys

You can still get excessive sweating if you shave your armpits. All shaving is going to do is give your pits a haircut.

feme_fatale 19

You probably have hyperhydrosis

I would definitely go to a doctor. It could be something as simple as being dehydrated (that seems like it wouldn't CAUSE sweating, but you'd be surprised) to something unexpected like a hormone imbalance or even being "depressed" can cause bizarre symptoms. It could still be hyperhydrosis, but from what I underatand about that particular disorder is that it can get so bad people have to change their shirts 3+ times a day because they get soaked. Whatever happens though OP don't get too discouraged, because like a few people have said already getting botox is a treatment option.

Sure Dri roll on every other day at bed time, wash it off in the morning and use Mitchum brand deodorant. You're welcome.

It's called Certain Dri and it doesn't wash off, or at least that's what it says on the box.

menja 29

1. are you using it correctly? Because you know antiperspirants should be applied before going to bed. 2. have you tried botox? It is effective, even if the injections aren't very comfortable

Talk to your doctor and get something like Drysol. I have hyperhydrosis and this changed everything for me. No more pit stains and way more self-esteem :)

It's Hyperhidrosis* and their are treatments that vary from pills to the Botox injections. I would recommend going to your dermatologist.