By IHateGroupProjects - 25/04/2012 13:25 - United States - Riverdale

Today, I've now received my 73rd email in two days about my masters group project on policy recommendations for security reform. One group member has helpfully rewritten everything, and our project is now titled "Zeus's Earthly Kingdom." It's due today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 396
You deserved it 2 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

theDeafAids 3

backups! now youve learned, and are wiser.

How do you not deserve this? This is what you get for letting someone else do all of the work..

He said "REwritten". Basically, someone tarnished the GROUP's grade for no apparent reason. Reading comprehention is a wonderful thing.

Almighty_Chris97 6

How many people are going to make comments like this before they start reading the FML right?

Mommyof2_91 10

I hope this is the last comment I see saying OP deserved it for not doing work. Read people, PLEASE.

Squeaky_Tomato 14

I agree. If OP was the one who had written the paper then there would be a copy on his computer. However, since OP is freaking out that it got rewritten it is obvious OP didnt write it in the first place.

Take comfort in the originality of your paper; your supervisor might find it refreshing. You could always submit an earlier version of the paper.

sportcrazychick4 7

Well you guys obviously emailed each other the papers which means you each would of had to save the papers on your computer before adding it to an email in, which you would have the original copy. Solved!!

williamwheat37 0

Maybe if you would have worked on the project instead of counting out the 73 emails you'd have a start.

OP, your prof will give you an A+ just because it probably contains very original material?

XxScarsxX 2

maybe if you're lucky Zues will zap the bastard the screwed over your report....

Group work sucks ass. (Fellow grad student here).

rightspark 7

He must have run it first through Zeus then you. Better speed a