By IHateGroupProjects - 25/04/2012 13:25 - United States - Riverdale

Today, I've now received my 73rd email in two days about my masters group project on policy recommendations for security reform. One group member has helpfully rewritten everything, and our project is now titled "Zeus's Earthly Kingdom." It's due today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 396
You deserved it 2 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

This is why when the option is there, is to choose to work alone

If the policies on security reform are about Mount Olympus, you're golden. You have to figure out how to keep those mere mortals where they belong. I have these same problems in the Bastard Ivory Tower.

The same Bastard Ivory Tower where you sit on a golden throne sipping 1957 fermented wine?

wlddog 14

No. It's two towers down from that one.

Are you sure? I thought that the one with "Bastard Tower" inscribed on the front was Doc's

Number one: Group projects pretty much always blow donkey balls... Number two: You're pretty much ******, nuff said... Number three: Find the douche bag and ram the report down his/her throat... Number four: Enjoy your "extended" semester!

RoseTintMyWorld 8

If it was a group project why did you let one person "helpfully" write it? You probably just threw all the work on the guy and he's just getting back at you.

You need to improve your reading skills. It says "helpfully REwritten", which means they'd already written it before he decided to **** it up. But let's say you're right, and they did give him all of the work. Even then, doing that would not only compromise their grade, but his too. He's apart of the group, no?

Haha, my last group project was called Violent Dysentery. I wonder what it was called before they renamed it...

I hope someone saved the original! If not, YDI!!

KiddNYC1O 20
perdix 29

Thunderbolts hurled from Mt. Olympus would be a security reform we can believe in. So would being randomly raped by a bull or a swan. You're lucky to have been associated with such a smart group.

I thought it was every woman's dream to be ravaged by the god-king himself in bird form...

perdix 29

That depends on whether you want to give birth to a demigod, or don't want to get punished for tearing the tags off mattresses;)

usnwife 18

I he rewrote it, shouldnt at least one of you have the original still? I always keep a copy of the best draft when doing a group project, and I also make sure to turn in the paper that has everyone's assignments on it with how the project was divided up so if one person falls short the teacher knows who it was. Some teachers can be assholes about it, but of you handle the situation right and explain what happened and how you worked hard to keep a good grade, they will usually help you out if your group mates screw you over. If you didn't even try to salvage your grade, you YDI.

juerg 4

Now that's something I would read