By fuglyphotographer - 23/10/2011 18:05 - United Kingdom

Today, I uploaded my latest picture onto a photography website. It only got one comment, and even that was from someone advising me to never use the same hideous model ever again. It was a self-portrait. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 217
You deserved it 4 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiKiomggg 1

**** what others say. You have to think u are pretty first so others can think u are pretty. :)

... I don't think that's how it works .

Comments

chels1994 11

don't let cyber bullies get you down. im sure you're a beautiful person. no sarcasm.

JinxosGirl87 0

If people don't see some fake bitch with fake boobs up to her neck, ten lbs of makeup, and bleached hair in a compromising position then you're not going to be looked at twice. You're looking for compliments in the wrong place, my dear.

Actually - I've known a number of people who were incredibly attractive, but if you looked at their features only, they were pretty ugly just to look at. So a beautiful personality can outweigh physical looks. For instance, I've seen pics of Cate Blanchett which make her look ugly - and others that make her look amazingly beautiful.

KiddNYC1O 20

I'm so sorry, OP. :( One person's opinion shouldn't get you down, though. I've had people say that I'm hideously ugly, and others say really flattering things about my appearance. It's all about personal opinion. What I'm trying to say is that one person calling you ugly shouldn't get you down; plenty of people have had others call them ugly, but chances are that not everyone will think that about them. Besides, some people are attractive but not necessarily photogenic.