By Snorlax - 13/04/2013 04:25 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I uploaded a cute photo of my boyfriend and me on Facebook. Ten minutes later, his friend commented: "Dude! You're supposed to capture the Snorlax, not date it!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 696
You deserved it 14 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Woah. Harsh much. There is no need for his friend to be so rude. Clearly he is insensitive whereas I'm sure your boyfriend is able to see past that-considering he is dating you. As rough as it is, try and look past it? It's a reflection on him, not you.

Comments

#64 I think you're using the word obese irregardlessly. Snorlax is neither overweight or grossly fat; he simply stores a lot of food for the frequent amount he hibernates.

I realize that, it was a reference to a previous FML.

Well, you shouldn't care about what other people think. I know I couldn't care less. But if you do care, which I assume you do, then maybe you should go on a diet.

I bet you and your boyfriend looked perfect in the picture, he's just jealous he has no one to take cute pictures with.

I think i know you OP! I remember seeing this comment and photo on facebook. Lol

Wizardo 33

Hope you have a Burn Heal thoooough...

kaytee_00 1

actually saying "my boyfriend and me" is appropriate in this context. you wouldn't say "I uploaded a cute photo of I", you would say " I uploaded a cute photo of me", thus making OP's sentence correct.

106 - -A rather obscure one. Not everyone will immediately see the word "irregardless" and think, "Oh, I remember that FML!"