By beyondembarrassed - 05/05/2013 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to show my boyfriend's mom a picture of my prom dress on my phone. She scrolled to the right to find a picture of her son, naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 178
You deserved it 78 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

people always do that instead of just looking at the picture

connhackett 4

You're officially an idiot for handing it to her.

Comments

You are a complete moron. Please, please, please don't have children.

cmb8280 24

I'm going with YDI. Only because I know this situation, and any time I hand over or show my phone to someone for them to see a picture I know exactly where and what other pictures are in relation to said picture. In other words, if I were showing a dress picture to my boyfriend's mother, it certainly wouldn't have a nudie right beside it. Common sense.

See whenever someone shows me their phone, I either look, but don't touch, or I ask if I can see other pictures. Why can't other people do this too???

Huh....that's the first I've ever hear of a chick keeping naked pics of her guy. It's usually the other way around.

msmclovin 4

At least it was him and not some other dude. Lol

UnluckyDude96 8

Eh, shes probably seen him naked before ;p You know, walking in on him and that jazz!

******* hate when people do that. I give you a picture don't scroll left or right.

You deserved it. At least be smart once in a while..

You should know to delete those pictures before handing your phone to a parent...

People need to understand that when they are shown a picture, there is no need to scroll right or left: JUST LOOK