By maryfaithh - 27/01/2012 16:30 - United States

Today, I tried to open a can with a potato peeler. For a minute I forgot what a can opener looked like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 511
You deserved it 25 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dumbass! The potato peeler is for mixing things, and the can opener is for slicing pizza. You're supposed to use the microwave to open cans. Everyone knows that.

Comments

Michael_92 20

But if we keep her going we can see even weirder things than this. Sarcasm finished yea time to just rest up for a day or week.

maryam8869 7

i can feel you ,. its when your mind is over thinking

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I agree with 10. You'd have to be drunk not to know the difference haha.

linkinpark98 23

Careful now, you don't want to hurt yourself. I hear potato peelers were used in WWII and many men suffered. :o

linkinpark98 23

Nope. Peeling is for amateurs. Gutting the can with only your nose is the way to go.

eigelste 0

You might be a redneck if....

Michael_92 20

You make a crappy redneck joke?

You screw animals when no one is looking?

RedPillSucks 31

And if people are looking, you're ...

PenguinSwag47 0
desireev 17

41- I resent that very much! I am what you call a 'redneck' and we, in fact, do NOT screw animals. To be precise, there are far more ********** crimes on record in Illinois and Indiana than anywhere in the country.

Hey, it is not nice to judge how people try to open their cans, trying to peel a can open is very original :-p

perdix 29

You should have tried opening the can with your vibrator. It would take a long time and the contents would eventually erupt out of the can. And then the can would wonder why it ever needed to be opened by a man.

Listen DrMime, This is what perdix implies, The can is female. Was it necessary for me to respond in haiku? No, but I felt my reply needed a bit of piz-zazz.

perdix 29

Before I explain it to you, I ask you to show my comment to a female friend of yours and ask her to explain. You never know, one thing might lead to another and you could end up with either (ee) sex or green beans -- a no-lose situation if there ever was one.

linkinpark98 23
Wolvy_fml 3
perdix 29

Today, I ran my cruise ship aground and killed a bunch of people. FML. Yeah, that's the kind of shit we want to hear.

FML Follow up: "Don't worry guys I got on the lifeboat first."

Well I slipped and fell Onto a life boat

Actually he was "magically projected" off the cruise ship into a lifeboat.