By Andrew - 20/04/2011 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my wife to have sex with me, she told me she couldn't because she had her period. She's two months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 375
You deserved it 11 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just didn't want the baby to be poked by your ****.

Some women keep having periods when they are pregnant, maybe she is one of them.

Comments

It's possible to have your period when you're still in your first trimester, so she might not be lying.

rainbabyrain 3

it's still possible to have your period and be pregnant

gttogo2003 0

yes it is. though it won't be the " normal" kind of flow for that particular woman.

I'm sorry she couldn't be bothered to come up with a better lie.

Wow...do people really mean these things? Yes, shw can still have a period. Yes, having sex while pregnant WILL NOT hurt the baby. No, you cannot get pregnant while pregnant. Yes, men still have urges and want to have sex with their wives who are pregnant. No, that is not being selfish. Yes, Jerking off will help the situation.

women can have there period all through their pregnancy. use your hand instead

Well, yes you can bleed while you are pregnant like a lot of people are saying...is that an excuse? I don't know.. She could be grossed out by the thought, or she just doesn't want to have sex. To the person that said "having sex while you are pregnant is like having sex with the baby", you're an idiot.. lol. It won't hurt the baby at all and it isn't like having sex with the baby.

gttogo2003 0

contrary to popular belief it's very common for woman in their first trimester to have a period. but I agree that if you into flying with red wings then she should let you.

Dude, no. Sex should be between two consenting partners. Maybe you just used bad wording but that sounds like you think the woman should 'let' the man have sex irregardless of her own feelings. I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt rather than think of you as one of those people who view women as property and for the use and pleasure of men.