By Anonymous - 29/08/2009 06:58 - United States

Today, I took the kids I'm babysitting to the farm to feed the animals. They were a little scared of the llama, so I showed them how nice it was by feeding it a lot of bread. Then, as I was telling the farmer how I loved the llama and wanted to take it home, it spit grass and bread all over my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 460
You deserved it 89

Top comments

Comments

why the **** did you admit to wanting to take the llama home in front of your kids, you **********-loving *****?

Sorcha 0

Tina you fat lard! Eat the bread!

CyclonePsycho 1

Ahahaha, I love you. Now gimme some tator tots.

dementeddolly 0

I don't see why you would take a llama home with you. I find it irritating when people say that now. Regardless, it sucks that the llama spit on you, so I said FYL.

xD ya happened to me too at a zoo (missed), they tend to spit allot those silly llamas...

ithedarkone 0

Lmao how does it feel that a llama doesn't even have respect for you... LLAMA : "I know this bish didn't just feed me stale bread... time to let this bish know who she messing with SPIT!"

Today, I was minding my own buisness when a crackhead teen popped up with her two kids. She started stuffing my mouth full with old bread until I had too swallow. Eventually my stomach acted up and I threw up all over her face, now the manager is going too put me down.

Of course the llama isn't going to be put down for SPITTING. That's what llamas DO. Oh, and protip: reverse FMLs aren't funny anymore.

There basically isn't a single word in #22's comment that isn't wrong.

This is why I hate llamas and Alpacas.... Scary... OP YDI for trying to show the kids that llamas arent the demonic freaks of nature that they are! Im really kidding, you didnt deserve it at all, I just dont like llamas. :P

Doesn't their spit smell like shit...i know there's some animal like that that spits and the smell is horrid...