Nice try

By Local Welsh - 16/08/2018 18:30

Spicy
Today, my husband's cousin told me it's a tradition that I should have sex with the eldest male cousin (him) as a rite of passage, and I probably don't know this being of foreign origin. I emigrated here and met my husband when we were 6. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 778
You deserved it 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ask your husband about this tradition, preferably when this cousin is present.

Your husband's cousin has been trying to have sex with you since you were six? You might want to report that to someone.

Comments

Your husband's cousin has been trying to have sex with you since you were six? You might want to report that to someone.

Isn't it funny just how important that comprehension is?

Oh, OP is Welsh. I was starting to think this was in Alabama.

Ask your husband about this tradition, preferably when this cousin is present.

Yeah, him calling you a foreigner is what's bothersome here?

That is creepy. No matter where you’re from

DMA 11

Careful, OP. Sounds like you might be living in fanfic for an obscure fantasy novel. Watch out for words that sound like they were made up on the spot and Mary Sues.

Your husband cousin is a pos. Guys arent supposed to do that to other guys. That is way too "All in the Family".

"to other guys"!? You think the husband is the victim here? This poor lady has a sleazeball harassing her- SHE is the victim. You sound like one of those red pill douches who don't consider women real people, just trophies.

tounces7 27

Sort of. I mean her husband just had a family member basically stab him in the back. She, on the other hand, can just refuse the "offer".

It's pretty wild how some guys think women are so stupid we'd fall for the silliest manipulation attempts. My own worst one was the dingus claimed we had been lovers in a previous life. It's so much more offensive than a simple "DTF?" because not only are they trying to lie their way into your pants, but they are making it clear they think you have an IQ around five. Tip: Letting a gal know you think she's stupid AF is NOT a good seduction strategy.

Surprisingly, Mormons actually believe that they are married in Heaven, and when they come to Earth are destined to be married here too. So he might have been Mormon.