By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I took the bus home. A bum sat next to me. Reeking with alcohol and sweat, he pulls out a pair of nail clippers and clips his grimy finger nails. With every clip, the nails would fly up and hit me. As I was about to ask him to stop, a nail flies into my mouth. I swallowed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 134 799
You deserved it 13 388

itspretzelday tells us more.

I am the author of this post, and no, I could not move to a different seat. The bus was packed like a can of sardines. My seat was actually the only seat open. Lol. I wanted to be nice, so I let him sit next to me. When he was clipping his nails, yes, they were flying EVERYWHERE. I didn't mean to swallow the nail, by the way. It was accidental. Completely. Lol. I can only fit so much in that little submit box. I couldn't explain the entire story. :) Now you all know. Trust me, if I had the opportunity to move, I would've. . . .

Top comments

Canuck 0

you don't ask him to stop.. you move.. don't mess with a drunk bum just let him b

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

yeah. thats disgusting....and i have a large tolerance for things that gross me out.

Comments

Canuck 0

you don't ask him to stop.. you move.. don't mess with a drunk bum just let him b

leyalu 0

#1 speaks the truth. Poor, poor you. I think I'm going to feel this FML even in my sleep tonight.

adelaide_evening 0

I have a hard time believing this. Although sometimes fingernail clippings are projectile, it's typically not every one. And typically a person's reflex is to gag and spit if something foreign and gross lands in their mouth, not swallow (I'm just setting myself up for a "that's what she said" joke).

xixifwadi 0

You spit it out if it hits the front. Generally speaking if it lands further back your gag reflex will kick in and you will involutary swallow.