By testesential - 13/12/2011 17:24 - United States

Today, I took my last final on a Scantron sheet with 200 multiple choice questions, with seconds to spare. When I finished the last question, I saw I had another bubble to fill in and I didn't know where I screwed up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 723
You deserved it 6 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had that happen before, never with that many questions though, god that would suck.

colorfullyemo 4

If that happened to me, I would give up on life........

Comments

nsnforever 2

I loathe scantron sheets. Sorry about your luck, OP. FYL indeed.

soccer4life20 9
Sab0026 0

I've been there. Fyl, sorr about your final. Maybe it was one near the end :)

Tip for the future, at the beginning of each page, make sure your scantron matches where you are on the test. I mess up like this every test it seems..but I usually take tests quickly, so its not that bad.

Talk to the teacher about it. Sometimes they can figure it out while grading and cut you some slack. Happened to me too.

That's awful! I'm so sorry. I would see if you could just pretend you didn't finish and take it another time.

It's not even funny how many times i have done that, now about every 5 or so questions I check I am on the right question.

That happened to me before but I was 11 years old and it was my first time. Luckily, the teacher was nice enough to rewrite the whole sheet for me since we could see the question I skipped :)