By oneillrox - 03/11/2011 20:06 - United States

Today, I took my cat to the vet for an x-ray. They found three dollar coins in his stomach. The surgery to remove them is $600. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 829
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DanGleesak 11
every1luvsboners 11

Give the cat two more dollar coins and it should shit out a five dollar bill.

Comments

To those saying let the cat suffer: How about you commit a stupid act like drive drunk or something and your caretaker not pay your medical bill cuz they can just buy a new child with that money (:

I agree. New children are easy to make. And fun, too!

No, a "catastrophe" is an award for the nicest feline derriere.

Thanks, now I'm never going to be able to use that word normally again without thinking about little furry butts.

TheAPPLESLAVE 4

Why would you waste that much money on a cat? Donate to East Africa or cancer rrsearch uk. YDI Bitch

Aren't dollar coins kind of rare in the US? They might be worth more, especially now; you could market them as kopi-luwak-style silver dollars.

Contrary to what the commercials trying to get you to buy a "rare 9-11 commemorative dollar coin for a low price of $19.99" tell you, no. Dollar coins are not rare. Banks usually have a few rolls of dollar coins lying around for people who want to collect them.

Oh; I hadn't seen any such commercials, I'd just heard of people making a fuss over silver dollars in books or movies. I guess they're kind of rare if the banks think people want to collect them.

Surely your cat's life makes up the remaining $597.

About 50 cents of arsenic would do the trick.

Why would u take ur cat for X-ray ???

oh yeah! it doesn't matter that it's not eating and is coughing up blood! it's all good in the hood! *raises sarcasm hand*