By Anonymous - 17/02/2015 19:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my boyfriend to a family dinner. Not an hour later, I walked in on my sister giving him a handjob in her room. And what's worse, my first reaction was just to wonder why he'd bother cheating on me for just a handjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 480
You deserved it 4 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell just gives a handjob anyway? That's about as exciting as cheating on your diet with broccoli soda.

Hey, you can't expect your sister to go all the way on a first date. What kind of a girl do you think she is?

Comments

Maybe I'm missing something, but what difference would having a dog make?

Because if she had a dog then the dog would have given her boyfriend a handjob, obviously! :)

He would have but unfortunately, she forgot to send fido to the groomers for a nail trim that month

Sorry OP. You're better off without him.. And maybe your sister, too.

Your boyfriend's an ass, but your sister is a backstabbing bitch... They sound like they deserve each other.

I've got to hand it to you, OP, you didn't let that jerk get the best of you!

sounds like you don't love him if you didn't care what you witnessed just let him go

OP never stated she didn't care. Your point is invalid.

Why on Earth would you cheat on someone for a handjob..

PSYqualiac 17

Because he couldn't get more from OP?

I would dump him and then beat my sister's ass.

150493x 29

Clearly they're made for each other. I'm just sorry that because it's your sister you'll always have that reminder of what they did.

For the sweetest revenge, you should have taken a pic and shown it to your parents. Ex-bf shown out by your dad, and sister shamed.

I probably would have done that actually. Let it be known what they are both like. Maybe I'm a little spiteful though!

Even cheaters don't deserve to be cheated on. It is wrong. ummm this was not the comment I clicked on. That reply was for @slackerjoe