By msleea - 06/05/2015 04:13 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I told my husband I felt unfulfilled and unhappy in my life. He suggested I do more chores. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 512
You deserved it 3 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh yes, whenever I'm feeling down, washing dishes and vacuuming always puts a big smile on my face! What great advice!

That sucks, but if you are feeling seriously unhappy then you should seek legitimate advice. Good luck in fulfilling yourself and being happy!

Comments

Rude, tell him that that's the problem and that maybe if he did some of the chores you would be happier!!!

I suggest you ignore your husband and start a hobby or become a volunteer for something you enjoy. Or you could take a class at a community college. Unsupportive family members are frustrating, but instead of letting them drag you down just ignore them and seek your own purpose and happiness. You'll probably make new friends who will share your interests, which is a healthy thing for you and your marriage.

FML users are so angry! I'm sure he wasn't trying to put OP down, he just said something stupid or meant something different and worded it badly. It's only worth calling him an idiot and then asking him to take her feelings more seriously, not divorcing or asking him to sleep on the couch.

Tell him to f*** off and that he do everything in the house from now on while u sit and relax so he can see how he makes you feel