By crappingrapping - 21/05/2013 15:01 - United States

Today, I thought the public restroom I was in was empty, so I started rapping. I realized the room was not empty when, recognizing the song, the person one stall over joined in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 210
You deserved it 43 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As weird as it sounds, I really wish I had been there.

Because when when you're alone on the toilet, your inner rapper bursts out.

Comments

*Hey, I'm alone!* Palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti, he's nervous. But on the surface he looks calms and ready to drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down the whole crowd oh so loud, he opens his mouth but the words won't come out. He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now, the clocks run out, times up, over blow! *other person* *here's my one shot* YOU BETTER LOSE YOURSELF IN THE MUSIC THE MOMENT YOU BETTER NEVER LET IT GO!

Those lyrics were in my head when I read the fml lol

Ha! I was singing the same song in my head as well.

Is it weird when this song brings back good memories?

you missed part of that first verse. there's still more before the chorus starts. (:

He opens his asshole and looks to drop bombs

Hey, at least you didn't get a bad rap.

I read something else than "rapping" ._.

A_Dead_Fish32 8

You thought he was tapping the stall door? Get your mind out of the gutter.

#38 - Yep, definitely tapping. That's it ;)

This makes me think of that family guy episode where they have that farting competition in the toilets.

Ha ha that was epic Michael Moore vs Peter Griffin performing dueling banjos

challan 19

That wasn't him beat boxing...

perdix 29

Did you share your cocaine with him (or what you call "allergy nasal spray")?

#19 - Had to scroll down one FML in the list to get it. Makes perfect sense now.

It would have been even more epic if a third person had joined in by tapping the beat with a pen. LoL

Lol that sort of reminds me of this story that my sister told me in her class. It was that song that goes: "MM BA DUM (MM BUH DUM) MM BA DUM (MM BA- BRRRRRRRRRAP!). Well...lol, one kid on one side of the room just randomly started that first part, then this other kid (LITERALLY across the room yelled BRRRRRRRRRRAP!) The process then repeated Lol. I was like, "Wow...you have such a weird class". Lol.

Let this be a lesson to you - only sing obscure songs when you think you're alone in the restroom. And for ****'s sake, NEVER rap. Ever.

perdix 29

#25, any art form that mocks fifty dollar T-shirts is OK in my book!

RedPillSucks 31

Sorry Doc, none less that the immortal Edgar Allan Poe commanded us to rap. While I nodded, nearly crapping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my stall door. `'Tis some adjacent visitor,' I muttered, `rapping at my stall door - Only this, and nothing more.'

\ 28

One does not simply rap to himself.