By GothicAngel17 - 19/05/2012 11:05 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I thought I felt my baby kicking for the first time. After excitedly exclaiming this fact to the few people around me, I involuntarily let out the loudest fart. Not the baby kicking, just gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 699
You deserved it 4 362

GothicAngel17 tells us more.

57- well you seem to have quite a good memory, ha. I've gotta say I'm thankful that the morning sickness has subsided so I don't have to drop everything and run for the toilet or for fresh air (except on a Saturday for some reason). Now I'm just gassy it would seem. Oh joy. And forgetful. Speaking of which I just remembered I put eggs on the stove to boil a while ago and forgot about them so now I have to go D:

Top comments

mhopper 13

It's ok. When you're pregnant you get away with more stuff like that! :)

Comments

Don't sweat it. Pregnancy is full of tiny humiliations. When the baby really kicks, you'll know it. Just a word of advice - pace yourself on the "exciting" baby news. Most people just aren't going to be as interested in the minutiae of pregnancy as you are and you want their good will when the exciting stuff actually happens.

Feeling your baby kick for the first time isn't exciting? What comes between that and birth?

Exciting to you personally but generally not all that exciting to people around you. Between first kicks and birth? Hiccups. I thought those were quite amusing. Also, seeing outlines of feet was interesting and, of course, ultrasounds. I was very interested in my own pregnancy but for others it was meh.

lorenzoman77 7

OP could just blame it on the hormones, then start yelling at everyone and walk out like a boss:b

likeAwesome 3

I'm sorry that's absolutely ******* hillarious

That's some kick ass shit. I love babies.

perdix 29

Tell everyone the baby kicked you in the asshole. People are not going to ask follow-up questions.

pinkWabbits 0

Reading the comments, I had no idea there were this many pregnant women on FML. Well congrats to all of you! Especially you OP!

thatoneguy79 10

Wow, your child is embarrassing you before s/he is even born. Before you know it, it will be peeing on you, throwing up on you, keeping you awake all night, taking a snail to class for show and tell, spending all your money, wrecking your car, storing boxes of condoms under the bed, breaking the bed, getting 'YOLO' and 'MOFO' tattooed across its fingers, and posting about you on FML. But aside from that; Congrats! And have fun :)

Just wait until the epic kicks start and you can watch your belly move. I almost named my daughter Chun-Li cause it felt like she was doing spinning side kicks in there. They do kick a lot at night just to give you a heads up. Lol congrats :-)