By GothicAngel17 - 19/05/2012 11:05 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I thought I felt my baby kicking for the first time. After excitedly exclaiming this fact to the few people around me, I involuntarily let out the loudest fart. Not the baby kicking, just gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 699
You deserved it 4 362

GothicAngel17 tells us more.

57- well you seem to have quite a good memory, ha. I've gotta say I'm thankful that the morning sickness has subsided so I don't have to drop everything and run for the toilet or for fresh air (except on a Saturday for some reason). Now I'm just gassy it would seem. Oh joy. And forgetful. Speaking of which I just remembered I put eggs on the stove to boil a while ago and forgot about them so now I have to go D:

Top comments

mhopper 13

It's ok. When you're pregnant you get away with more stuff like that! :)

Comments

Teabubbles 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The first movements you feel are a lot like gas bubbles though...so it may have been some flutters or kicking. and being gassy during pregnancy is nothing out of the ordinary. It's embarrassing...I just randomly belch all the time. Can't help it...part of pregnancy. :)

I belched accidentally while serving an elderly customer once. Words cannot describe the look of horror on her face. Something tells me she won't be back.

Well, I hear you're having a blast with your pregnancy.

Worse as in maybe she isn't pregnant at all. Just gaseous beyond belief. She let out a gas baby, per se

just one of the many joys of pregnancy. Today i sneezed and peed. lol it only gets better.

Vaginabutter 15

or she could of crapped herself

Are you one of those people who points out that you're pregnant every time that you can and shove it in our faces?

No, because I'm a guy. But thanks for asking a question that the general populance of FML can answer.

No, actually. I only tell people I am if they're family, coworkers or close friends. I only tell others when asked if I'm pregnant and I most certainly don't rub it in people's faces. The only reason why I posted it here is because I thought this particular incident was worthy of being posted on FML for others to have a bit of a giggle. I honestly don't know anyone who has rubbed their pregnancy in others faces and points it out all the time to get away with things. Get over yourself mate.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If no one cares, Then I can punch pregnant women and get away with it? Why thank you, now I can add "Beating up preggos" to my bucket list!

Actually quite the contrary. I'm always being hounded with questions about the baby and its health, and whether I'm eating healthy enough for the baby and whether I'm cleaning the cat litter etc. And people are always asking (or not asking, they just do it) to touch my tummy. I always get lectured about food and bending and stretching and standing on stools to get stuff, whether I do these things or not. Even strangers do this. And the general excitement people seem to be bursting with when they find I am pregnant, or they see my belly is bigger or something. So when a woman is pregnant, ive got to say that the evidence seems to point to the fact that people in general actually do care about the baby.

pregnantpianist 2

And people care about what YOU have to say because...?

Well they don't have to know that. Maybe it was both. Ya go with that