By gentileman - 16/03/2009 17:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I texted my college boyfriend to tell him how terrible I felt about cheating. He replied saying he was so relieved because he had been cheating on me with a girl in his dorm. I was talking about my math exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 564
You deserved it 87

Top comments

LOL well atleast you know the truth now!~ and how can the OP deserve it??? idgi

bitchinstopshere 0

Comments

so_f0cked 0

I understand texting someone about having cheated on a test... but seriously? Not only is your boyfriend a dirty cheater, but he's dumb for thinking its okay to *text* you about cheating on YOU. Something like that at least deserves a phone call. Please dump him, and I hope you find someone smart and who respects you more than this jerk.

Yea because a phone call makes hearing the news so much better!? shouldn't have happened at all.....bottom line.

so_f0cked 0

You need to specify what you were cheating on. If you said that to me, I'd assume you meant you had cheated on me and I would have dumped you right then and there. Think before you text, people. It's not that hard.

Zygex 1

You'd dump someone solely on a text message? Think before you dump, maybe. Text messages can be misinterpreted, or even faked by someone else. Sounds like you've never been in a serious relationship if you can just end it so abruptly.

annabelle_fml 0

that's karma for cheating on your exam... study next time!

oh yes she so deserves a broken heart for cheating on a exam. dumbfuck.

eschreib 0

you should have said what kind of cheating ... but at least you know and can break it off instead of keep dating a cheater!

You cheated on your exam? :O Naughty

yeah but she probebly did the right thing and took the test again or watever but the true FML is about her bf

olduseradmin_fml 0

You must be really innocent, opening up to someone about cheating is rather superficial.

Oh, le sigh, as usual people will focus on being moral compasses. Forget anyone who's giving you a hard time about cheating on an exam. Your boyfriend though? What a son of a bitch. And to think he would've gone on without telling you indefinitely... Ugh. Dump his ass, seriously.

Thumbs up just because you said 'le sigh'