By rollergirl13 - 11/01/2014 05:55 - United States - Fairbanks

Today, I texted my boyfriend of two years and asked if he wanted to go to ball with me. His response was "The person you are trying to message cancelled their phone service and moved to Mexico. Taco taco burrito." I'll take that as a no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 185
You deserved it 5 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either he was joking or that's nacho boyfriend anymore.

JMichael 25

Your boyfriend sounds like a prick.

Comments

29--it was supposed to go under 9, but they apparently don't know how to click the comment, then click the arrow.

And she still managed to make the same typo.

Maybe he wanted to go to a Quinceañera instead

Oh my god what the **** is wrong with all of you. If he doesn't want to go to the ball, so what? Sometimes my girlfriend doesn't want to do things so we don't do them. It doesn't make her any less of a person. This is not a good single reason to break up with someone. If they've had a long history of being a ********, fine, but one situation is not enough to break up with someone. No wonder the divorce rate is rising, douchecanoes like you people are coming of age.

Ha! Douchecanoes. Do they erupt liquid hot magma of stupidity at seemingly random and inopportunistic times? Leaving an ash cloud of pure dumbass-ery for all those in surrounding areas to breathe in unwillingly?

#18 this is FML, a boyfriend farting in the same zip code is enough of a reason for the masses to scream "dump his ass!!!!" Dump his ass OP for saying no in a goofy manner. Obviously if the masses say so it must be correct, that's democracy right?

Just because everyone gets a vote doesn't mean their vote is educated. Nowadays the masses in every country are pretty much wrong

In ever Fml there has to be that one retard who things ever ******* couple has to break up -.-

90, yeah, but this FML has like 30 of 'em!

ZY1431 24

well although he is being a prick. ill admit the comment is funny

Seems like he'd rather go to a Mexican party.

Am I the only one around here who assumed he was...oh I don't know...joking ? And what if he doesn't feel like going to the ball ? The OP never mentioned this thing is important to her so there's no need to get on your high horses and start calling him a prick or tell her she should break up...

I was thinking the same thing, especially since she just texted about it. I feel like if it was really important she would call or ask in person.. However, it's still not the nicest reply he could have sent.

Obviously it wasn't but if it was meant as a joke, it's not so bad. Sometimes I jokingly answer that way when someone asks me to do something I'm really not up for, and then I do it anyway or provide a mature explanation. Let's hope that's what happened next and the shortened story was just for the sake of FML.

Sounds like she might be in-- "Dire Straits" "Rollergirl, don't worry D.J. play the movies. . . All night long. . . . . .All night long"

Haha he's messing with you. Good thing two can play at the game. Your move op.