By WatchOut - 16/08/2013 16:04 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I submitted my big assignment to my teacher at 1:55pm. The deadline was 2pm. She rejected it, because her watch read a few minutes after 2pm, and she maintains that the time on her watch is the "real" time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 876
You deserved it 13 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh those teachers that refuse to be wrong. However why did you wait till the last minute?

Remember that next time you're late for class.

Comments

1jordan1 11

Show up late for class. That pisses me off how teachers do that.

Change your clock on your phone to 20 minutes ahead and show up 20 minutes late using her reasoning. That'll show the commie bitch.

ElementaryEdGuy 18

OP would want to set it 20 minutes behind, not ahead, to do that. Setting it 20 minutes ahead would just make him or her get places at least 20 minutes early.

xxVampiresRulexx 14

Wouldn't the time show up of when you submitted it? If you did it online it should.

TheHeavyOne 15

FYL & YDI. FYL because it was technically on time but YDI for waiting that long. I have no pity for you because I've screwed myself over by procrastinating. Learn from it.

It's pretty standard practice to use the time of the person in charge. Grow the **** up and always hand shit in early.

funsizedbecka 9

Why did you wait until the last minute to turn it in?

next time leave plenty of time until the deadline....like 30 minutes.

Yid for choosing to submit a project 5 minutes before the deadline.

olpally 32

What nit picky thunder ****. Jeez. You should've had it done way in advance though. I call this FML a wash.

This is why you don't literally wait until the last minute, idiot.

QueenOrangeSoda 21

Five minutes is a somewhat reasonable amount of time. The more "idiotic" (by your definition) action would be the misuse of literally that annoys everyone on the Internet. Jeez.

They've now added the "figuratively" definition of literally to the dictionary to make the morons happy. This makes me sad.