By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 12:08 - Australia

Today, I slept over at my boyfriend's house and he offered to give me a massage, as he'd found a book on sensual massage and wanted to test it out on me. When he went to the bathroom, I found the book open on his desk- at "Massage to eliminate cellulite". FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 172
You deserved it 7 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you know how much that sort of stuff costs in a salon? Don't be so ungrateful :p

Maybe your boyfriend's got chunky thighs you've never noticed before.

Comments

HeyyyBrahhh 0

Lol. Well, he was trying to do you a favor.

hey i would be mad too. but if it actually works, then i'd forgive him. god i wish i could get rid of this cellulite. :P

Maybe he wasn't giving you that massage but was just browsing through the book and stopped on that page because he found it amusing.

liv_fml 0

#11 You are an idiot. I'm a size 0, run everyday, yet I still have cellulite on my thighs. Sometimes it's impossible to get rid of. I assume you aren't a girl so you probably don't know any better.

liveitlearnit 0

11 = correct. crack a book, 15. in fact, most women who are overweight have LESS visible cellulite than, because the fat solidifies over time. cellulite shows little puckers and is usually on the fattier areas of thinner people, or the thinner areas of fatter people.

kk_fml 0

Wow you must have a LOT of cellulite for your boyfriend to be so disgusted that he actually goes out and buys a book to help you get rid of it.

Hey, a massage is a massage, and it's not like he came out and said you're fat.

Most guys wouldn't do what your boyfriend did. Be grateful.

Let's assume his massage was intended to get rid of cellulite - your boyfriend was being extremely tactful about it. Just enjoy the massage.