By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 06:24 - France

Today, I signed my own plaster-cast to make people believe that I actually have friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 855
You deserved it 7 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sierracn97 5

why sign the cast when you have no friends? who's going to see it?

Steven, you know what I'm tired of? Whiny commenters like you who complain that an FML isn't good enough for you somehow. There are hundreds (thousands?) of FMLs posted every day, and the ones that make it are the ones that enough FML readers like yourself have deemed worthy. If you don't like it, don't read it. And for ****'s sake, if it isn't good enough for you, don't feel that you are required to broadcast your displeasure to the world. You are entitled to your opinion, but the FMLosphere is NOT hanging on your (or my) every word, I assure you.

Comments

I have a cast at the moment, people trolled on it.

Did you use realistic names to sign it like mike hawk

UpsidedownKayak 9

Don't forget his friend, Mike Hunt.

ryanst 7

Along with Hugh Jass, of course.

And now it will remind you of the fact that you don't have any friends for the next few weeks.

Aww .. You'll have mates soon enough. Feel better ^^

MinajMania21 0

So wait, by what all 4 of your FMLs are saying, this morning your boyfriend took a dump shaped like a heart and sent you a picture, then you went over to tell him off, then you guys had sex. When you started to come you said "ah ah ah AH", in which he replied "Staying Alive, Staying Alive". Then when you were all done with sex you guys sat down to talk and he dumped you, and said "you have a different way of looking at life." And it's a pun because u have a lazy eye. Then in the mix of all that, you broke your arm, which forced you into a cast, and since your boyfriend, oh sorry your ex boyfriend, was your only friend you had to sign your own cast. WOW! You do have a ****** up life.

Yes Minaj, and you've posted this same comment on all of them. Understand this - the cast of "Skins" chose all of these from the European version of FML. How do I know this? I used this skill called "reading". I learned it a long time ago. Try it sometime.

PancakesEqualLov 0

thank you doc for enlightening this obvious dumbass who clearly didn't see the first comment on every recent fml posted.

LOL. That's sad, all though I only have Like 4 friends.......

Why do more people agree the poster's life sucks? It sounds like it's his own fault for not getting out there and making friends and not being such a whiney shit.

sailorzoe 14

You probably deserve it. Nice people have friends.

talktomandybaby 8

she could be nice but just doesnt "fit in." just because someone doesnt have friends, it doesnt mean that they arent nice..the may be depressed,different,but different can be good, sooo.....

talktomandybaby 8

and you dont even knpw the person so how can you judge them and say "you probably deserve it" thats just plain rude.

so random but your creatively cute. love the tats