By Anonymous - 17/12/2012 00:58 - United States

Today, I saw my crush at the grocery store. He saw me and started walking towards me. I got so excited that I farted when he came near. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 411
You deserved it 10 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

upsidedownn 8
puppster391 16

Comments

puppster391 16

this pun can only be used on the first comment. I hate seeing the same shitty pun used over and over again in every stream of comments.

Oh my goodness, OP's crush is posting that he was walking up to her and she farted! Or maybe it's just a troll.. who knows.. ( ._.)

friedpwnadge 25

I guess if he can still love her after that they'll have a very successful relationship.

upsidedownn 8
CadillacPimpen 6

Seems like you scent him the wrong message. Better luck next time I gas!

Wow. That made me laugh more then the FML posted :D

perdix 29

So, essentially, he crushed your colon and forced the gas out?

:O Perdix was voted down ? Now I know the world's gonna end.

30 So that 2 hour long lecture my dad made me watch saying that the world wasn't going to end was wrong?

that_guy666 3

no guys the world can't end just let, my new gallon of milk expires on Christmas :). unless the milk survives -_-

He's been voted down tons of times. He's not as funny as he thinks.

Everybody farts, if he thinks less of you because of it, he's shallow.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Wouldn't it be so cheeky of her to say that instead of him making her knees go weak when she's around him she says that he makes her anal sphincter go weak instead.

Oh, how romantic "Baby, you make my Anal spincter go weak." What a great pickup line.

If I was the guy, I wouldn't have minded. Because it's true, everybody farts. She'd probably blush afterward, then I'd giggle a bit. She'd smile, and I'd console her. But how? Would I let her know it's perfectly normal, or just keep my mouth shut about it and make small talk? Would talking about it make it awkward? Or would being forward about it completely negate all potential awkwardness? ....I suddenly want to marry this girl.

I didn't think farting would make you want to marry somebody, but hey...it would make a great story for their children and grandchildren.

You could always squeeze your cheeks together and try to hold it in if all else fails. There's always a way to prevent farting in my opinion.

And kids, this is how I met your mother

Geometric 18

I guess you could say she couldn't contain herself.

brittanyrmh_ 12

Every teenage girls' worst nightmare... Farting in front of a crush.

tne201992 12

She farted!!! It's not like she took a shit on the floor, now that would be a worst nightmare.

Take two girls one cup for example, though they didn't really shit on the floor... But, they were into the whole "shit" concept.

brittanyrmh_ 12

21- Let's be honest... Even if he WAS into the whole "two girls one cup" thing, I doubt he'd want it reenacted in the middle of a supermarket.

37: let's be honest, everything that shouldn't be done in public, is way more satisfying in public. I tried to think of an awesome example, all I came up with was sex. Wait that is awesome. Edit: I stand by my comment. But I feel pedophilish now that I looked at your display picture.

chrissy2 28
BellaBelle_fml 23
tne201992 12

It was probably your nerves, that trigger it! I get the same way, when I'm nervous or after I ate some Mexican food. lol

If you're lucky and he's a good genetic matchup for you, he'll have thought your odorous fumes smelled Amazing!

OP: *farts* Crush: What a lovely perfume you have on today. Is it scent of shit?

Not talking about pheromones. Does nobody remember the fml when the girl walked into her boyfriends apartment behind him, smelled something delicious, and asked what he was cooking? He told her he farted.