By nightowl506 - 21/11/2011 07:22 - United States

Today, I received gorgeous orchids from my long distance boyfriend. I was excited about it and told my parents. They still are convinced I have no boyfriend and I mailed the flowers to myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 905
You deserved it 4 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The solution is obvious. Dump your boyfriend for not existing. The jerk...

Comments

Sunshinedestiny 0

And you just wrote a fake email to lie to yourself... For shame... Lol

i've been down this long distance relationship road bullshit before, and meeting someone online and calling yourselves "dating" is a load of shit. relationships are built out of physical contact, and no i don't mean finger to keys. i don't blame your parents, i'd personally call it fake too until he shows up at my front door and you guys make out right in front of their faces. it's a different story, however, if you were dating in real life, and one of you are in the military and got deployed overseas, that's perfectly logical. i don't do online relationships anymore. want a boyfriend? go look for one. talk to them in real life. people have become so caught up in this technology world we live in it's like they forget that people actually exist outside their screens. normally i don't check up on comments, but i'd be interested what people have to say to this.

Why don't u have any pics of him to prove them wrong?

Screw them. If you know that he is real and you love him nothing else should matter.

@112. Relationships are NOT only about physical contact. That would not be love. That's lust. If that's honestly all you think they are about, GL getting married.

18 - think he meant "why would the parents be jealous? They're married."