By Cat Ashes - 05/12/2013 05:18 - United States - Dewitt

Today, I received an unexpected package from my mother. It contained my cat's ashes. Apparently he died 3 weeks ago and she thought this was the best way to tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 766
You deserved it 2 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

footballfreak65 6

Well that was pretty insensitive R.I.P OP's cat

Comments

Awh, she could have at least called...I'm sorry OP, tell your mom to like call or something next time, I couldn't imagine getting the ashes in the mail is how you wanted to find out.

I have to cats, they are like my brothers I love them so much, and they give me the same love back. May your cat RIP I'm sorry for your loss

cryssycakesx3 22

I don't usually *have* to cats but it's fun to cats once in a while, I don't get to often though so when I do get to cats I go all out, whiskers, mewing, ect.

I hope the loss doesn't hurt you emotionally too much

I'm so sorry for your loss, OP. 2 of my cats died this weekend, and I know how much it hurts, What a terrible way to find our your mom is so insensitive, too.

perdix 29

You know what you should do with the ashes? S-cat-ter them ;)

Seems dude that u weren't that much caring about your cat since u don't even know when excately that poor animal died !

oh **** off. you're not with your grandparents 24/7 but you'd be a little upset if out of the blue their ashes got shipped to your door. Just because the cat doesn't live with OP doesn't mean they don't care about it.

cryssycakesx3 22

That sucks, but now it's in a better place right?

cryssycakesx3 22

better place? yeah being burned and mailed in a box is much better than, you know, being alive.

Why would she do that to you? That's not cool at all. I would have been petrified seeing that. She is very inconsiderate for not telling you and then sending them in the mail.