By Aus - 26/04/2012 14:43 - United States

Today, I received a text from the guy I'm into, thanking me for helping him drunkenly stumble back to his apartment last night. He ended it with, "How long did you stay?" Apparently, he doesn't remember confessing his secret love for me, or the fantastic kiss that followed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 005
You deserved it 4 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So remind him! Drunken words are sober thoughts, etc.

FloTimmyKO 0

If he doesn't remember you should mess with him, be like "well, I stayed long enough for you to tell me you where into men, and that you quite often fantasize about Johnny Depp." see if he admits anything=]

Comments

hateevryone 14
antonnn_fml 0

he probably does remember it, but in the hopes that you didn't he tried the amnesia technique to avoid future awkward conversations. The big question in all this is whether he knows you are into him. If he does he's probably friendzoning you and if he doesn't he's probably embarassed to admit his feelings first.

_overandout_ 10

I feel your pain :( - It sort of sounds like the premise for a romantic comedy. Maybe that means that a happy ending is in your future ;)

Well, tell him then! He probably does remember and is trying to find out if you like him. Us guys are not mind readers!

Does it really matter all that much? Things don't have to go back to the way they were. Now that you know how he feels, tell him that you are into him, and follow with another amazing kiss.

You kind of deserve it for thinking he'd remember that if he was so drunk he needed help getting back to his place. And you shouldn't be into someone that gets that drunk, either. There's no appeal to getting drunk at all, much less so drunk that you can't remember your own name. Plus drunks tend to beat on their significant others, so I would run away if I were you. And if he did say that to you last night, it's probably good that he doesn't remember it because he probably said it in a drunken stupor and didn't mean it.

bettyboop428 24
HunterAlpha1 8

umm... yeah, drunk people don't generally remember stuff like that.

He remembers, just trying to cover it up because he is embarressed. Tell him how you feel.