By Hunterisawesome - 18/11/2011 19:24 - Reserved

Today, I received a fine for leaving my car at the airport. Each day it's been there, they added an additional $50. My car was stolen two weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 906
You deserved it 2 476

Hunterisawesome tells us more.

Hunterisawesome 8

I did report, but all they told me was that theyll look for it. I didnt have to pay the full fine but still paid $120

Top comments

Shouldn't you have reported your car stolen to the police along with the car brand, and liscence, etc?

ricerboy 0

Explain to the people running the airport, maybe they can help you out

Comments

You have a police report, so what's the problem? If you let 2 weeks go by without calling the police then you do deserve it.

DaRkEn1313 0

Did you not report it stolen? Probably would not have happened if you had. If you did then fyl if not then ydi.

If it was really stolen you would have filed a police report and proof of the report would stop the charges. Either you didn't file one or are looking for sympathy.

I vote for sympathy, though expecting sympathy from the FML community is like expecting the truth or a straight answer from politicians...

BabyMimi00 12

At least you know where your car is...

Tell the airport that your car was stolen. Those places are FULL of cameras one has bound to have caught the car thief.

davidkx125253 0
sickenedwinter86 0

If you reported it stolen then you can get it cleared up by the police... If you didn't report it stolen then be glad you now know where it is and YDI for not reporting it.

Simple! Just give the bill to your insurance agency and let them tackle it! Anything that happened while it was taken goes to insurance. If it hit other cars, involved in a robbery, drugs. It all gets handled through insurance.

Ragingasian 0

At least you found your car, and if you show them your car was stolen, you probably wont have to pay!