By OhBoy - 05/08/2013 19:10 - United States - Lake Saint Louis

Today, I realized why my water bill has gone down so much. My 16 year old daughter now only feels it necessary to shower whenever her boyfriend is going to come over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 109
You deserved it 5 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rosebudx 32

Try a scare tactic and ask her what's going to happen if her boyfriend comes over to surprise her. I bet that'll put her on a regular shower schedule.

Comments

Soniye 14

This is just so wrong on so many levels...

Easy solution - demand that he come over every day. AFTER you've fitted your daughter with a chastity belt.

hcollins1 18

I would have him come over unexpectedly, after she hasn't showered for a few days and just happen to be in the bathroom when he shows up. If he asks what smells, ask your daughter to explain it to him. It'll solve the problem real quick!

Why is it that the only reason you figured this out was the water bill? Wouldn't she start to smell?

Parents have this strange tendency to have to continue working during the summer while their children are out of school. It is possible that the OP simply thought that her daughter was doing things that made her sweat in excess during the day before they saw each other. I mean think about how bad most of the little league, beer league, and all the other sport league people stink once the game is done. Since we don't know the OP's daughter, we don't know what she's into, so anything is possible.

IGaveRickUp 15

Hm, so it's moneysaving AND (possibly) teen pregnancy? Sounds smart! I mean, if they get a baby- you can always sell it on the black market.

pretty sure that there is nothing in this fml saying they are having sex...

What use is a baby on the black market? Many people wouldn't take a baby for free!

If it's a white baby you can get some serious money for it. Well, the broker can.

IGaveRickUp 15

But hey, who wouldn't want a baby? a cup holder and an ashtray all in one (if you push that squishy part on the head!) And if you still don't get it- well, I suppose that irony nowadays is quite ancient.

He should feel special, if he only knew

LittleGreenPaola 23

So what if they break up? The combination of blue funks and lazyness could be devastating!

pheebs314 17

At least you know she's not sneaking around and seeing him...?

Get the boyfriend to come more often, lol. ...and in the meantime have a serious talk with your daughter.

It takes more than an ocassional visit with the Ivory soap to make the coochie smell smoochie.