By izziegrl - 24/09/2012 18:21 - Mexico - Naucalpan

Today, I realized that I spend more money on gas to go to my job than what I get paid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 418
You deserved it 3 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

biglittlehead 12

Im so glad I can walk to job. Sorry to hear that. Maybe find a closer to home job?

If you can, find a cheaper way to travel to work, or car pool with someone. At least you have a job so that's a start.

Comments

Are you driving a freakin panzer tank 10 miles a day? Seriously how is your gas cost higher than your pay

Petrol too expensive for you? Over here it is £1.40 a litre, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I know I sound incredibly stupid. But is that good or bad? I'm more used to US currency and gallons.

outstandtacular 11

I'm pretty sure that's more expensive than gas in the States...

3yellowzebras 19

It is a hell of a lot more expensive in the UK yes, but it's all relative, we don't have to typically travel as far to get to work as they do across the pond and inflation and job wages included it works out to be a similar cost in the States and possibly worse of in Mexico as the standard of living is not quite as high along with lower wages.

Go...and find yourself the nearest bus station.

if you're only realizing that after a while, I think your job is paying you too much

The world would be so much better if we all drove mopeds. Seriously, you can get one new for about $800, they get 80 miles per gallon, and if the engine is 50cc or under then you don't have to insure it or get a motorcycle license.

And that is why I do not go to the office anymore and work from home.

RealTalk0 7

This is my biggest fear for when I get my first job. FYL OP.

Ikickmidgets 11

that's why you pick a job that you don't have to commute so damn far. You deserve it for being a moron.

AuroraAurion 0

Sorry to hear that. Try finding another job?