By brokenrelicslost - 08/01/2010 20:06 - United States

Today, I realized that I have completely fallen for this incredible guy, and that I'm really looking forward to where our relationship will take us. He just informed me that he will be doing jail time following his court date on Tuesday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 025
You deserved it 5 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Might wanna think about raising the bar just a little. Your definition of incredible seems to need some adjusting.

DaleksAreEpic 0

Ha. He must be going to prison for theft, because he just STOLE your heart.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

"Girls only love assholes" proves itself once more.

what's he going to jail for and how long?

He killed 23 babies, but it was self defense. Three eye-witnesses claim that if he didn't kill those babies they would've killed him. FREE HAT!

Well at least you know he won't be cheating on you with any girls! keyword is "girls" ;)

thighsofglory 0

That's true. You know where he's going to be nights, and he won't be bugging you to move in with him. Maybe he'll threaten to have your ass beat if you don't keep money in his commissary account. That always gets a laugh.

xxreikoxx 31

This is why I broke up with my ex (who lives in Michigan, by the way). I've learned that he and about half of the guys in Wyoming/Grand Rapids area are complete d-bags who deserve to have their goods cut off so they can't procreate. YDI for dating a complete d-bag.

so you liked him just because he looked good, didn't you? if you had a conversation with him first, not just liked him for the way he looked, your relation wouldn't have ended up this way, PLASTIC!

ny23ny 0

i know how you feel. the guy i was talking to i found out he might go back to jail

why do all the girls fall for the bad boys? good guys finish last?

caticaticati 3
xxreikoxx 31

i wouldn't be so surprised if it was mine...