By Python22 - 05/09/2013 00:52 - United States - Midlothian

Today, I realized that I have a rack and butt most girls would be jealous of. That wouldn't be bad if I wasn't a dude. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 045
You deserved it 8 311

Python22 tells us more.

OP here, for update 1 of a few. Basically, like #52 said, I believe that is the case. It's not so bad I can't go out in public (and for fat people they aren't big at all), but if they were on a average chicks body, they would be massive. As for my trunk, yeah.... I'm 5'-10, so it evens out.

Top comments

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy your body! Shake that Butt of yours man! :D

Comments

Wizardo 33

All I'm saying OP is Wop... Wop that shit.

Think of all the money you will save if you ever have to go undercover. Robin Williams and Eddy Murphy and Martin Lawrence are all cursing you right now.

You're that guy that other guys check out from behind and say, "Damn! She has a nice ass!" And then you turn around and they see you're a guy and they pretend they were kidding to their friends who are now dying laughing on the floor. That has totally never happened to me.

Wizardo 33

This may be on par with the awkward wave where someone is waving to someone behind you. Or the awkward high five and it just looks like you're doing a Nazi salute after the person high fives the aforementioned dude behind you. And lastly the awkward name shout where you mistake someone for another person you know and you move off looking like you farted in a packed bus. These have never happened to me either.

Spider_Web 11

Or when someone's using a bluetooth and you think they're talking to you

Hey at least you'll attract lesbians? No hate of course. :)

Flawless logic, except for the fact that lesbians are into women, not men.

Spider_Web 11

If you got it, flaunt it! ...or quit being a pussy and start being active. Exersize: the poor mans liposuction.

A dude with nice rack AND butt ? Maybe I'll go with you on the butt part but no way you have moobs and still have a nice butt cos you'd probably be near obese. Good part is, you have a choice to work whichever part and still have a shot at turning out attractive.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Or op has the misfortune of being on a medication that causes gynecomastia.

Its never too late to start working out. That would help you get back in shape and change your body image:-)

I have the oddest image of what this actually looks like... Gene pool sucks! But go do a little work out session it will help.

I am having difficulty picturing this... I know that there are women with Y chromosomes, so perhaps you're a guy with two Xs? Long shot, but that could explain your...curves.

Spider_Web 11

Girls can't have Y chromosomes or they'd be a male. Think about it, the two cases you just said are the same thing Hypothetical Girl: XX+Y = XXY Hypothetical Guy: XY+X = XXY

Lizzy500 16
Epikouros 31

Kleinfelter's syndrome is surprisingly common: up to 1 in 500 men have it, so someone commenting on FML today probably has XXY chromosomes.