By muffdriver - 26/12/2010 15:47 - United States

Today, I realized that every day without fail, the muffins I've been making and giving to my husband for work have been hitting speeding cars' windshields. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 288
You deserved it 4 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Vigilante justice from the muffin man.

perdix 29

Thank you for supporting law enforcement and public safety. Fines don't change speeders' behavior very much, but being pelted with foul-tasting baked goods is a sure cure of the lead foot.

Comments

memo619 0

at least they're being put to good use

AbyoErui 0

Those probably weren't the muffins he was asking for.

sourgirl101 28

Haha, he's tired of your muffin! I've thrown things at crazy drivers too. Mostly loose pennies. Money worth every cent!

Q! go to your room! You know throwing money at cars is a no no!

sourgirl101 28

But Z! What am I suppose to do when I'm on the back of my husband's motorcycle and these crazy South Miami drivers don't see us? Once someone tries to run "you" over because they're not paying attention, you'll have a hand full of coins ready too!(:

footballGOD58 0

I always thought it was Dairy Lane (-.-)

That's a way to say 'you suck at cooking darling'

I thought it was Dreary Lane, because the muffin man is a sad son of a bitch.

RedPillSucks 31

1. Bake better muffins 2. Find a husband with a mental age > 13 3. ???? 4. Profit!

ideasrule 13

Plenty of people here are around 13, including myself. Please don't insult 13-year-olds like that, because throwing muffins at speeding cars is NOT characteristic of this age group.

HamsteronA 0

I completely agree. Also, I think step 3 has something to do with underwear gnomes.

#40 is the reason why 13 year olds are classified as immature. Please read the comment properly.

Acousticpixie14 6

1) Your husband is a jerk. 2) That is SO dangerous! 3) He should be man enough to just let you know that he doesn't like them. There's a nice way to say such a thing. I don't know about every woman in the world, but if I was told that my cooking wasn't what I thought it was, I'd be a little butthurt, but I wouldn't be mad at whoever told me. I'd simply try and fix it and be grateful that I didn't continue making something that nobody liked.

this is why the all break up with you lighten up and have fun

Acousticpixie14 6

I am perfectly capable of having fun without risking someone being in a car wreck. No one would break up with me for not approving of them throwing muffins at cars. because I would not be caught dead dating someone with a such a low maturity level.

Acousticpixie14 6

Thank you #62 Aaaand no I don't need to lighten up. You just need to grow up [:

Zayna_604 0

62's picture made me smile. ;)

hatemeorkillme 4