By Anonymous - 12/06/2013 18:39 - United States - Noblesville

Today, I ran out of clean boxers. Thinking nobody would find out, I snatched a pair of my wife's panties. Later, we had a cook out for my birthday, where some of my old pals thought it would be funny to pants me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 783
You deserved it 73 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kaybee41906 13

Why not just wear a pair of slightly dirty boxers?

rg350dx 29

Don't get your panties in a wad about it OP.

Comments

I'd bet you were wearing them because you wanted to, and you posted a FML to add legitimacy to your other story.

SamanthaNGoree 10

Looks like you need to get your wife in line and have her do some laundry. :) haha.

To 42. I was thinking that too or that op pissed the wife off and she didn't clean the boxers.

SamanthaNGoree 10

Is it so hard to take a joke? Damn, why are we all so serious?

Because most women have a legitimate fear of being exploited by their husbands as a housekeeper? Do you really have so much internalized misogyny that you consider that funny?

Happy birthday OP... Maybe you should blow those candles out real hard this year

I don't think OP has ever heard of free ballin'

MorganBrown 8

Maybe commando was the way to go.

Ever heard of going commando?? You sure you weren't just a little curious?

The_Piquerist 7

Would have been much easier going commando

vanessa09865 23

I love how people are saying to go without underwear. Think about this: he gets pantsed without underwear on. This would an entirely different FML.

I'd rather have none. It's their fault for doing it. Im sure he would rather explain commando than girls undies!! Some people go commando by choice!

TheDrifter 23

Commando and pantsed would at least let me show off what I'm working with, without risk of criminal prosecution. It's only an fml if you're ashamed of what you've got, and I know no shame.

monkeyy100 15

I would've loved to see their reactions! LOL