By Noname - 15/03/2009 03:56 - United States

Today, I ran for the train that was about to leave. I tried to hold the doors open with my leg and got stuck. The conductor just yelled out how unbelievable and ridiculous I was and waited 2 minutes to finally release me. Everyone was laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 132
You deserved it 17 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thinkpink 0

I hate people like you. If you're about to be late, you're making the rest of us late too.

Deserved. How many times do conductors on trains tell you not to stick things between the doors (particularly body parts)?

Comments

xolotl 0

That sounds like abuse of power. No need to humiliate you like that. I'm sorry.

life_is_a_hooker 0

Did you file a complaint about the conductor? He had no right to humiliate you like that.

kellster 2

You totally deserved that for holding up the train and making everyone else wait. If you could only wedge your leg into the door, it was TOO LATE, you missed the train and just have to wait for the next one!! But no, your schedule is soooo much more important than everyone else's that you have a right to hijack the train's schedule and force yourself onto it. Next time, just arrive earlier!

the conductor was wasting time too by making fun of her ... that was very unprofessional and he needs to be fired ..... i hate ppl like that

kellster, maybe the train only comes every 40 minutes

Chocolate_Chunk 2

so what? even more reason for her to be there on time

Monty_Python 0

#14: Seriously? Holding up the train for literally 3 seconds. I'm sure that's going to ruin everyone's schedule. Where as the OP would have lost however much time there is between each train. The conductor was the one at fault for holding everyone up just to be a douche.

Geez guys, tough crowd tonight. Some of you guys act like the OP was late on purpose. Things happen, traffic jam, closed road, whatever. I'm sure those saying "Learn to be on time" have been late before and were pissed, so I wouldn't exactly try to belittle the OP like that. It's like yelling "thats what you get for not breathing" at someone who was choking.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

There are plenty of people being late on purpose. I meet several of them in the morning. They take the same bus as I do but have a train that's sheduled to depart on the same time the bus arrives and they go off running for it every morning. They could just take another bus, there's one every 15 minutes. But noo, then they would have to wait 10 minutes at the train station. If the train had a driver like the one in this FML, they would learn. Too bad the one they have is a friendly one that always waits if people come running to the train, even if he's allready behind shedule.

Hahaha nicely put #18. And really...what conductor holds up a train just to make an example of somebody?? That's totally ridiculous. Also, what city do you (OP) live in? Cuz in NY this happens all the time. The doors just keep reopening until there are no people/parts of people in between them.

The conductor sounds like an asshole