By Anonymous - 22/09/2010 19:04 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I put an anonymous note under my neighbour's door asking them to not have sex so loudly during the day. Since then, I haven't heard any sex. Unfortunately, I have heard a woman crying loudly because she just found out about her husband's affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 571
You deserved it 10 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirWhatsHisFace 0

this is bad how? you informed her that her husband is a cheating bastard. its better for her to find out now than years down the road.

Comments

ydi your one of the reasons behind her crying

voveraite 7

And you're one of the reasons grammar should be taught a bit more in schools.

Poor gal, at least now she might pull a Lorena Bobbit and BAM no more loud sex =D

imright24 0

How is this an FML? Not everything is about you and certainly not your neighbor cheating on his spouse.

WTF? Unless they're breaking noise ordinances they don't have to do shit. If you don't like their noise crank up some music. You should feel bad. Your anonymous note just broke up a wonderfully happy couple. Happy?

The OP knew they didn't HAVE to do anything, hence why she slipped them a note rather than attempting to call in authorities. It's called consideration for your neighbours. And, they weren't a happy couple if one of them was cheating, they were lying, and that's just attempting to cover up any 'unhappiness'.

223- Let me get this straight, then. You'd rather your SO cheat on you with someone else, just so long as you don't know about it? You would rather compete against your neighbours to see who can be the loudest, and potentially get in a lot of crap for it? You... fail.

Not a bad idea actually, crank up some Cradle of Filth and see if they can still keep going :)

247 - Did you read the other half of my comment, per chance? The first part... you know... the one you had to skim over before reading the latter half?

Sleekhope 0

Infidelity... is very disturbing.

how is this a fml? your neighbors are ******* going to be quiet now.

OMG. that much of been so awkward for yoou. = but I don't think yoou deserve it.