By Anonymous - 22/09/2010 19:04 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I put an anonymous note under my neighbour's door asking them to not have sex so loudly during the day. Since then, I haven't heard any sex. Unfortunately, I have heard a woman crying loudly because she just found out about her husband's affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 571
You deserved it 10 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirWhatsHisFace 0

this is bad how? you informed her that her husband is a cheating bastard. its better for her to find out now than years down the road.

Comments

I would actually like to thank you behalf of this woman!

I agree with davek. An act of justice is exactly what it is. You did the right thing. You did not ruin the relationship, the cheating husband did. He has no one to blame but himself.

nigka_please 0

It was bound to happen. Nothing you can do that wouldn't stop it.

Flutist 3

YOUR life is ****** because you hear someone crying? So what? He cheated, you put the note on the door, neither of you deserve any pity from me. The person who should be upset, and rightly so, is the woman. 1) because her husband cheated, 2) because her neighbor is a nosy little trollop who spends her time at home listening to people having sex and writing other people's business online.

how is this the OP's fault? she didn't 'listen' to them have sex on purpose. She wrote the note because it was annoying.

Flutist 3

No, not the part about people having sex. But she wrote a note and then heard some poor, abandoned woman crying about her husband cheating and her first instinct is to write it online.

Wow I feel so bad for the wife! :( Hope she finds someone who will treat her better!

RustInPeace79 0

I get it?!? that sux donkey dick!