By Anonymous - 24/12/2010 03:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put a sock on my dorm room door to get everyone to think I was getting laid. In truth, I'm a virgin and just wanted to take a peaceful nap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 273
You deserved it 8 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarDarAttack 0

Nothing's wrong with being a virgin. (:

kristen1823 0

Your first time having sex should be a special thing. Save yourself for the one you truly love. There's absolutely no rush.

Comments

Hey! There's nothing wrong with a good nanna nap. Also your hand is much cheaper and does a better job.

Reyo 2

Don't be ashamed, that's pretty ******* clever. Lord knows I could've thought of this over the semester. Only people who put a sock on their door to try and impress others are pathetic. Meanwhile, people confident with their sexual status will put socks on other's doors and watch people freak out.

persianlife 0

It's really really really hard though!!

AuroraBeam 0
chinte24 0

ur iz not better have u even got sum cuz nigfa if u have u wouldnthave said that

that's actually really awesome, OP. I'd do the same thing xD

DarDarAttack 0

Nothing's wrong with being a virgin. (:

I refuse to believe she wasn't molested by her father.

Haha, I agree with 20, although he'll probably assume the same thing about me.

Daileass 0

^ it's a pretty big deal if you're a guy

DarDarAttack 0

yeeea. I don't really see why. But I just wouldn't know anything about that.

It really is not a big deal, except that when ur a guy tons of pressure comes from other men who are not virgins, and even from male relatives. I say this from experience, I was a virgin by choice till I was 18, and the most pressure I got from was from my dad and uncles, and of course my friends. Once I did though, I realized sex is way overrated, especially when meeting some nasty women who don't know the meaning of moderation and hygiene.

peabody89 0

pretty sure its not by choice in his case....n im sorry u think its overrated, that sux maybe u shoulda just waited for the rite girl???

well I'm not assuming it's by choice, seeing how he/she posted a FML about pretending to be getting laid just to take a nap. that does suck, and hope they get laid by a decent member of the opposite sex. Also, I did wait for the right girl, she was also a virgin and we dated all my senior year which turned out to be my most awesome school year! lol but as soon as college came, sexual encounters went downhill due to hoes and tricks.

wikkedphuka 0

this comment is rubbish there is nothing wrong with being a virgin!! guy or girl infact i want a guy who is a virgin! id rather have him. now being a vegan thats bad i love pizza n burgers thats just sad if u live n america n dnt like burgers lol

memo619 0

you should of made noises to make it sound more realistic like in easy A

19, the whole point was to take a peaceful nap. You're an idiot.

memo619 0

haha I'm an idiot for suggesting ideas? well I'm sorry for speaking my mind imma just crawl under a rock and hide my shame

bruhh 19 was just suggesting, don't trip

38, stop exaggerating. The whole point of the FML was for OP to get a peaceful nap. Why suggest something that will prevent him from sleeping? It would have made more sense if you had said 'Play a tape recording of moans' or 'Play a porno movie'.

memo619 0

I wasn't exaggerating, I was only kidding I see what you mean, but how am I an idiot? it's not like I'm suggesting something completely pointless and out of subject

ohthebloodygore 16

50, she got the idiot thing from me. I always use it. No offence meant.

memo619 0

None taken, I was only wondering why she called me that Asked and answered I guess

#41 And now while the battle distracts everyones, THAT'S ONE SEXY-ASS PICTURE!

44, are you stupid ? leave him alone damnn niigga you trippin balls

No. I meant it. ^ Guy above me, you're a moron.

Level 85 dk Druid hunter priest on Moonguard Burning Blade and Saurfanf

Wynton 0

get some pussy then....if you cant do that.....then order someone off the internet..

He can't get pussy because he's to busy sleeping with one sock on

Well... I doubt they'd believe you anyway if there wasn't any noise coming from your room haha

...because a 14 year old knows a whole lot about the noises associated with sex. there is a such thing as a quiet quickie used to do it all the time in my dorm and nobody ever knee any different.

Okay, lay off with the age remarks. It's just rude. And so what if I know about a lot of stuff?

mercedes3210 6

You obviously don't since you think people can't be silent during sex.

Eh, come on guys, everyones input should be accepted without bullshit criticism like that. Sure, find the humor or correct an obvious and stupid mistake, but have some class while doing so. Sam, don't worry, 'Too Yung' is just a name in China. xD Lolol, but seriously, would you be happier knowing us fourteen year olds knew every miniscule detail when it comes to sex or that we aren't sleeping around with every idiot we see?

She could be mute, and he could've been respecting that by not saying anything either. :D