By Anon - 08/04/2016 22:28 - United States - Omaha

Today, I proudly told my family I lost 15 pounds. My dad looked me up and down and said, "Well, you've got a looooong way to go." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 243
You deserved it 1 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's so good! Congratulations to you. It's hard work- (I've currently lost 42 kilos) but it's worth it in the long run. I wouldn't worry about the comment. Just be proud of what you have achieved so far.

Psycocharger 19

That's rude :(. Good for you that you've lost weight so far, good luck with your future weight loss :)

Comments

Psycocharger 19

That's rude :(. Good for you that you've lost weight so far, good luck with your future weight loss :)

That's so good! Congratulations to you. It's hard work- (I've currently lost 42 kilos) but it's worth it in the long run. I wouldn't worry about the comment. Just be proud of what you have achieved so far.

Damn, that's a lot. Good job, very few people have the drive and will to lose that much.

TeacherTeacher 11

Congratulations on your weight loss. My condolences on the fact that your father is a dick.

Congratulations! 15 pounds is a major goal :)

ulissey_fml 22

He sounds jealous. So, what if you do ? You've already achieved a great amount, there's no stopping you now . I always get snipe remarks from family when I lose weight, or back-handed compliments, people are like that. Don't let it hurt you.

he dosent sound jealous. why does everyone say that. its such a cliché response to a negaitive reaction. so no. he sounds like a dick.

You have gone past the first step. Rest is easy

Congrats. Keep it up. That is a great accomplishment.

sadpanda888 12

Proud of you!! Don't listen to him OP, you are doing awesome!

Your dad doesn't sound too great; any self-respecting dad would've said, "well, maybe I can help you try to find it."

Totally something my Dad would say. lmao