By ragass_mctree - 29/09/2010 23:02 - United Kingdom

Today, I passed out at a party after having a few too many, as one does. I woke up with swastikas and penises drawn on my face with permanent marker. I now have to go home, using public transport, to my prudish, Jewish dad who thought I was at my friend's house for a sleepover with no alcohol. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 047
You deserved it 49 256

ragass_mctree tells us more.

dude im young, sensible and i hardly ever drink. it was my best friend's birthday party and she's leaving the country in a couple of weeks. i couldnt stand the pain of dealing with her not being here anymore so, and i agree it was stupid, drank on an empty stomach but accidentaly drank too much. dont lecture me if u dont know shit about what the situation was please

Top comments

If your dad asks why you have penises (peni?) on your face along with swastikas, say that you're making a "Nazis are giant dicks" statement? I dunno I guess you're screwed.

Comments

lol, isn't there a rule saying not to get drunk at a party?

If there is, a lot of people already have broken that rule.

I think the rule is more along the lines of "Don't fall asleep at the drinking party."

just say that your friend did it to you after you guys had an argument!

FYLDeep 25

YDI for passing out due to alcohol, and lying to your parents about what you were doing. Also, if you were drinking underage then YDI even more.

Got to love Holland: - legal drinking age: 16 - legal drugs age: 18 Got to hate U.S.: - legal drinking age: 21 - legal drugs age: NONE You must love us for our carelessess! :)

YDI for being a lightweight WUSS and unable to handle your liquor, for partying underage, for partying at all, for drinking to the point where drawing on your face doesn't wake you up, for being deceitful to your father, for attending a Nazi rally in your drunken stupor, for attending a gay pride rally in your drunken stupor, for having a face on which to draw, for using public transit, and most of all for even having a dad at all. Whew, long one for this guy, most of which was actually justified. Maybe I'll go back and erase those. Nah.

There are about 20 common household items that will remove permanent marker from skin quickly and easily. No drama at all. Based on these recent FMLs, I'm amazed some people can even get through the day without catching fire/being impaled/getting things stuck in orifices. I always wondered who those ridiculous warning labels were for - now I know.

Wow, that is pretty mean. If you pass out at my house I just super glue your finger tips to your face.

stupid under age binge drinker. I wonder if you learned a lesson. unfortunately, I doubt it.

no he totally did. he will never ever do it again... till next weekend.