By tal - 22/08/2012 09:57 - France

Today, I packed my bags and left for the airport. When I passed through security, the X-ray scanner discovered that my cat had also come along for the ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 496
You deserved it 63

Top comments

Are you sure it was an X-ray? It may have just been a CAT scan.

Comments

TheDrifter 23

I bet the disdainful look security got from the cat when they opened the bag was priceless.

Yeah, but I bet airport security won't find it so adorable.

14- No, they probably didn't. In fact, OP is probably being detained right now. Cat smuggling will land you in some serious shit.

rebel_belle1974 5

#10, I bet the look on OP's face when he (or she) saw the cat was priceless, too.

1.- I love your lipstick color in your pic! What is it?

96: **** yeah, I majored in Colors in kindergarten too! ...We had quite a rivalry with the Shapes majors.

17- i totally agree, but if OP's in custody, then how did he/she get to a computer to post this online.

I remember a story about a family that wanted to bring their new kitten back home, so they made sure that it would get the best treatment..like getting out of the storage space of the plane first and heat (high altitude so very cold). It still died. This kitty would have become frozen and dead kitty.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mduffy08 8

That has to be so cliche for the airport security. "How the hell did my cat get in there, oh my god!" I hope OP didn't get into too much trouble.

Mearemoi 14

Isn't it pretty obvious that the cat got into the bag without OP noticing?

It clearly says OP discovered that the cat came along when they were going through security.

Great comment like seriously ten outta ten

Really? Would you care to read the post again? Also, please read it carefully this time. Thank you.

TheDrifter 23

So, no pussy on vacation? Those bastards.

lovepandorasaver 11

Now we can't even get a little pussy while flying, the terrorists won.

ArielTheMermaid 17

This scenario was quite fun to picture. "um...ma'am....why is there a cat in your suitcase?" "what? There's no.....HOLY CRAP MY CAT!"

Yup, and the consequences for OP could be cat-astrophic!!

Slender_Man 6

God dammit 5. I was going to say that

They say cats are smart, but yours doesn't sound like one of the intelligent ones :P

That, or it's so smart it purposely went in your bag because it knew you wouldn't be allowed to leave. THAT would be adorable :)

cats are sneaky little bastards is what they are.

On the contrary I think it was very smart, he didn't have to pay for a ticket!

rhenerlau 17

My cat adopted our family...we drove from California to Baja California Sur, Mexico, and she kept jumping in our car...they only checked our passports and drivers licenses on the return trip

lovepandorasaver 11

Damn at this pace even cat lovers that get on FML are going to hate cats.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Haha for real. Every other fml is about a cat.

I'm a huge cat lover and these FMLs mostly make me like them more. Then again, I hate people and rejoice when they get effed over by animals.

You can't blame your cat for wanting to travel the world, meet new felines, or eat exotic rodents. He's adventurous!

ant1ion 12

It probably mainly wanted to go to Egypt where it's a god

1_800smackdathoe 2
SenselessPattern 12

Congratulations #11, your comment has now reached the 1,000,000 mark of using the word 'pussy' in a cat-related FML, using the 'copy-dur-paste' methodology esteemed in 0 countries around the world. All future comments pertaining to yours shall be forever placed in the bin of shame, right next to 'shitty situations'.

weeabaka 6

You should really get that checked out.

I can imagine the look on the guy who was working at securities face :p