By Annebelle - 14/05/2009 18:09 - United States

Today, I ordered a graduation cake from a woman at the grocery store. She asked me what I wanted the cake to say and I said "Congratulations Annie". Then she asked me who was ordering and I said "Annie". I had to order my own cake. The woman was silent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 965
You deserved it 6 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, you had to order your own graduation cake? That really sucks :( But as long as it tasted good, that's all that matters, right? :P You could've said it was for a friend with the same name to shut her up, though it doesn't really matter what she thinks. Congrats on graduating anyway :)

Comments

It's okay, I also had to order my own 18th B-Day cake....

Monstarred 7

Aww that sucks. Not as bad as when I was like 9, the woman spelled me, and my twin brothers names wrong on the cake, after we SPELLED it for them. Happy Birthday Kurtain and Zacory. Aka, Kirsten, and Zak.

I just laughed so hard at 'Kurtain'. Who the HELL would name someone Kurtain? Did they not even THINK about that?

That's kinda like my graduation. I was like "man I'm going to have to hire my own graduation trapeze artist, nobody seems to have done that for me." Then I thought, "maybe I could just have a graduation party without a trapeze artist. Like a normal person." I also didn't get a cake, for similar reasons.

The same thing happened to me, except my graduation and birthday was the same day so i pretty much had to order my own birthday cake, the crappy part about it was they didn't even put a graduations hat or fake diploma like i'd asked just a very plain happy birthday (name).

I think birthday cakes and cakes for 'special occasions' are just excuses for people to eat cake.

SoAnxious 0

Cake is cake, unless it sucked then ya know but congrats on graduatin

This legitimately broke my heart. sh1t.

dreamer13 0

that's depressing. congrats anyway!

I would have said a completely different name :P I don't handle embarassment well though :P