By fat - 12/07/2010 07:52 - United States

Today, I noticed that I've gained so much weight that even my feet have stretch marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 186
You deserved it 50 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXbrokenXwingsXx 0

how is it possible that your feet have stretch marks?

kellanlvr 1

I'm surprised you can even see your feet :o

Comments

Guess she's not dating anybody with a foot fetish. Lame...I know.

TheApologist 0

oh god I would kill myself if I got stretch marks anywhere! to get them on your feet though, wouldn't there have to be fat there? how dyou get fat there!?

77 you're an idiot. you would kill yourself because of stretch marks?

77, at least we all know you aren't developed at all because if you were you'd have at LEAST some stretch marks on your boobs. *bitch slap*

77, are you human? Yeah? Good. Are you a growing human? Yeah, probably in that you've grown at least some, regardless of whether it's height or width in the last several years. Know what that means? Since it's normal to get stretch marks as a growing human, you'll probably get them. They can range from super light to super dark. I'm glad this means the world will be ridding itself of a little more stupidity.

TOL_fml 6

Oh my...well thts a new one! Lmao but with all kidding aside you should get some nutrition help cuz there's nothing funny bout heart disease and other risk factors

or she identified a wrong place of her body either she just plays with fml readers

IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? wooooooow trippy

I just wanna know how my comment was moderated when I said nothing offensive????? Just that I didn't think stretchmarks on your FEET were possible....I feel bad for OP, FYL...

Sounds like your comment questioned the validity of the FML, which is against the rules. You can try PMing a mod or emailing the staff to ask, if it bothers you that much. PM me if you need mod names.

1) self-control. 2) cardio. bye. |the kid|

I got stretch marks on my belly and arms... I didn't know you could get them anywhere else. fyl cause that's gonna be a bitch to lose and stretch marks are forever.