By Anonymous - 04/10/2010 11:22 - Australia

Today, I missed my history exam because they'd changed the day. Apparently they sent out an email to let everyone know. Too bad I'd banned myself from the internet in order to study for the exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 720
You deserved it 9 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That takes some serious effort to go completely cold-turkey on the Internet. You should try breaking for 15 minutes for every hour studied. That way you can relax, and you can figure out where your test is at.

perdix 29

Ironically, history is replete with examples of people getting crushed trying to stand in the way of progress. You would have probably failed the test had you been informed of the new time. Were you expecting to be kept aware of what's going on by, say, ... carrier pigeon?

Comments

haha thtz ur damn fault lol howevr op it wlda been a gr8 idea whn thought thru... bt ouch.

that's* your* however* would've* great* when* through* but*

imright24 0

If your school relays messages via email, which apparently they do, YDI.

perdix 29

Ironically, history is replete with examples of people getting crushed trying to stand in the way of progress. You would have probably failed the test had you been informed of the new time. Were you expecting to be kept aware of what's going on by, say, ... carrier pigeon?

l3allin_all_day 0

lol ur using the Internet right now

h2opoloplaya 0

that's why you use the interwebs

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

Common sense: Knowing the difference between watching **** and checking e-mail. YDI

aren't you using an iPhone? i mean you must have posted this through your smartphone.

there's a website for fml too. that being said I never go on the website, am on my phone xP

Allforthelawlz 0

LololololololololololololololoL