By MissCharlotte - 21/08/2013 04:06 - United States - Downers Grove

Today, I met up with my estranged father for the first time in almost 15 years. I saw him again later, while he was robbing my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 832
You deserved it 3 140

MissCharlotte_fml tells us more.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Hi everyone, I am the OP. I am so glad this got published!! Also, all of these coments are great :) To add more to the story: My sister and I went out to lunch with my dad because he was in town and wanted to see us. He seemed to have changed since he divorced my mom 15 years ago, so we let him drive us home, which is how he knew where our apartment was. Later that night, I heard noises in our apartment, so my badass sister tackled him and pepper-sprayed him as he was trying to pick up our TV. He was aressted (he actually had a knife) and we are getting a restraining order against him.

Top comments

That really is a huge shame, he clearly doesn't deserve to know his children. Awesome sister you have though!

Comments

well if he got busted at least you won't have far to go to see him again

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Hi everyone, I am the OP. I am so glad this got published!! Also, all of these coments are great :) To add more to the story: My sister and I went out to lunch with my dad because he was in town and wanted to see us. He seemed to have changed since he divorced my mom 15 years ago, so we let him drive us home, which is how he knew where our apartment was. Later that night, I heard noises in our apartment, so my badass sister tackled him and pepper-sprayed him as he was trying to pick up our TV. He was aressted (he actually had a knife) and we are getting a restraining order against him.

ok I'm sorry but this is one of the least believable FML's ever

That really is a huge shame, he clearly doesn't deserve to know his children. Awesome sister you have though!

Your sister is awesome. Also, kudos on pressing charges. Most peoe I know let their family get away with almost murder. Somethings should be handled by proper athorities (sp).

*didn't see the first comment... anywho it sounds like you took the appropriate actions. good luck to you and your sister :)

Llama_Face89 33

Remind me to never **** with your sister! Sorry your dad's a deadbeat though..

The fact that he brought a knife is terrifying! So sorry you had to go through this.

xoalyssa 8

wow! i'm sorry you've had to go through that.. but your sister is really cool!

xoalyssa, is that you in the picture? sorry to be creepy but you're cute :3

wow. that's crazy that, that happened.

Bludmagnus 13

Hooray for your sister, and I am so sorry that you have to deal with being related to such a lowlife.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I love your sister. Ninja sister saves the day.

thatonetribute 31

I'm glad you're okay! Thank goodness he didn't get away with it.

He was probably like "hey sweetie just collecting some soviners from the time I was gone"

He's probably not even ashamed of his behaviour. It's great that your sister kicked his pathetic ass. Best of luck to the two of you.

RuRuSweets 5

you don't need him in your life what have fathers come to

I know it must have been hard growing up without your father. Now you perhaps have a glimpse of how much worse it could have been had he been around. I'm sure you have a lot of confusing emotions around this series of events, but you can at least be certain you are better off. Here's to 15 more years of not seeing him.

Some people just don't change. Sorry to hear that.

Some people shouldn't have kids. Your sister is awesome. Remind me not to **** with her.